Natural Language Processing Intern at Smartest Learning
Smartest Learning is a young EdTech startup founded in 2019. Our solution uses Artificial Intelligence to automatically create interactive practice tests from existing study material such as textbooks, work sheets, or articles. We are looking for an aspiring Natural Language Processing (NLP) expert to join our team at Smartest for an internship.
What to expect:
- Gain hands-on experience working on an innovative Computer Vision project, with a direct impact on a real-world product.
- Gain experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Studies in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, or a similar field.
- Strong knowledge of NLP. A reference project in the field is of advantage.
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks such as PyTorch or TensorFlow.
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- Solution-oriented, independent and reliable team-player
- Build on and improve our existing algorithms for automatic generation of practice tests from text documents.
- Develop prototypes based on the latest innovations in Natural Language Processing.
- Collaborate within our small but international team.
- Start: As soon as possible
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Workload: 80-100%
- Location: Zurich area and/or home office